Search

Simple, Effective Relief for Constipation

Here is a simple, effective relief for constipation.

Constipation is irregular bowel movement, sometimes for days, and hard and dry stools occur, with the concurrent pain and discomfort.

Most writers who treat this topic do not say the obvious, that the simple, effective relief for constipation is within the human body. They may prescribe and discuss drugs or food that would help a person who has this problem. But they do not mention that the primary mechanism for solving this problem is within the human body.

Many People Have Constipation Problems

To illustrate the gravity of this problem, let us cite some statistics. It is estimated that 20 percent of any population in the world have constipation problems. People spend billions of dollar a year to buy laxatives and there are more than 10 million visits to clinics a year about this problem. Older people, they say, are more subject to this irregularity.

Of course there are laxatives sold to solve this problem. The problem with laxatives, as with other drugs, is that when they are stopped the problem recurs again. So, the person becomes dependent on drugs to escape constipation.

When I was a boy of 10 years old I thought that constipation was for the good of my body, because I was not disturbed to go to the toilet often. I would pride myself that for 1 week I did not go to the comfort room to excrete my solid waste.

But when I grew up, I realized I had a problem. My body would emit a foul odor that was annoying to those around me in school and at home. So, I had to move my bowels. I was frequently constipated. One time I ate soap. It was not effective.

Some Prescriptions for Constipation

Some prescribe a combination of banana, strawberry, lecithin, oil, milk, and apple, seeds of some flowers, magnesium. Besides the fact that you have to get these ingredients you have to mix them somehow. That takes some amount of money and time.

If you have this problem, your doctor would tell you to eat the right food and shun away from the bad food. In addition he would tell you to drink much water. As a last recourse he would prescribe a laxative. And in all probability you would obey your doctor.

The Cure for Constipation Is in the Human Body

But as I said, the simple, effective remedy for constipation is inside our human body. The human body has a built in clock. If it normally functions, as it should, it has all the needed procedures to expel our waste, both liquid and solid. But all this takes time. And our human body knows the proper time.

To prove to you that the human body has a built in timing device, try to take a nap when you are normally sleepy. Say to yourself that you will take a nap for 30 minutes. You will be surprised that at the end of 30 minutes you are wakened up by your own body.

Or try this other experiment. When you sleep at night tell yourself to wake up at such and such a time in the morning, not so early, not so late. Let's say 6 a.m. You will be surprised that at 6 a.m. the next day your body would wake you up.

This timing device of our body is precise so long as we do not disturb or abuse it. If we use it to wake us up in the morning, we follow it. If we do not follow it, it won't work anymore. Your body may no longer obey you.

This timing device can be used to eliminate waste from our body. Constipation usually starts when we feel the urge to move our bowels but because of some work or business at hand, or we are in a transportation, we postpone it. This disturbs the timing device of our body, and the next time this happens, it is as if the brain tells us, "When your body wanted to move your bowels, you did not comply, I will no longer tell you about this later." The digested food will continue to accumulate in our large intestines and the muscles in the intestines will no longer notify our brain because when they notified the brain previously the body did not act on it.

In other word the simple, effective remedy to constipation is to accede to our body's request to move our bowels and to have a regular daily schedule for this so that the body is used to the timing of moving the bowels.

In doing this we prevent constipation from happening in our body. If you ask me whether I suffer from constipation, I answer that I don't get constipated anymore at my age when statistics say I should. I just follow the natural rhythm of my body.

Here are my other blogs which may be of help to you:

http://bit.ly/spiritdev for your spiritual growth

http://bit.ly/spiritworld for knowing more about spirituality or spiritual things

http://bit.ly/novotrends for learning about the new trends around us

http://bit.ly/bepaidonline for earning some income from the Internet

Here is your link to a FREE ebook on health, THE SCIENCE OF BEING WELL by Wallace D. Wattles, edited by & with new material by Dr. Alexandra Gayek, simply click this website http://bit.ly/sciencebeingwell. This ebook has helped me maintain and improve my health as I grow in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment